Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Seven weeks pregnant

 

I'm taking B6, Dramamine, and Zantac in addition to the Digestion Support essential oil blend from Heritage. The essential oils are helping for sure. The Zantac some too, I don't know about the other two.

Yesterday it was chicken noodle soup. Today it's goldfish and apples that brought me out of the nauseated funk. I can't wait until it is just one thing for at least a couple of days at a time. @

I didn't throw up this morning! Drammamine seems to be the key. And peanut butter sandwiches. I feel much better this morning than I did the rest of the week.

So far this one seems the easiest--still miserable but I'm not throwing up too much.  Hopefully that will remain the case


I've noticed the Dramamine is making a difference.

Fresh, spring air makes me feel so much better!

My heart has all but stopped racing.

I'm down to nursing Bear 2-3 times a day now. It works fine as long as I don't do so when I'm hungry or early in the morning.

Acid is a big problem again. Worse than the nausea.  

The heart racing is definitely related to sugar.

These are some tough, tough days and they are dragging by so slowly.

I have so much extra spit.

Also, everything has turned up a notch. I have yet to find a good that will agree with me for more than 24 hours.

I threw up 2x on 3/14. I haven't thrown up every day, only about 3/4 of them. It scares me that it happened twice today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment