Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

38 weeks

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/971452_10151399895996599_1717423517_n.jpg 

I'm super gassy this week. 

TMI, but my stools are really soft.  

There was no cervical change as of last Thursday's appointment but the perineum stretches Dave has been doing for me are working because Rosie says I'm much more relaxed down there. 

I weigh 202 as of last Thursday.  That's 25lbs more than my pre-pregnancy weight of 177 (which was 7lbs more than I weighed when I got pregnant with Bunny)

The baby is about 6.5 lbs and the head is down. 

My belly is measuring a week ahead--39 weeks. 

I'm feeling great so far this week.  I'm eating more variety and feeling less queasy, though it's still a struggle in the morning.  

I'm suddenly feeling SUPER hungry when I wake up in the morning.  

According to Dr. Jones, the relaxin in my system is really at work--what's most likely been causing the backaches that were coming in the evenings and were gone by morning.  

Very little nausea. 

Having a couple of very painful Braxton Hicks contractions during the night. 

I have a hard time getting out of bed without pain at night.  Getting up also causes contractions--usually the most painful ones come when I've been sleeping. 

My capri pants that I wore with Bunny's pregnancy are too tight.  I think this is because my belly is lower with this baby because I'm smaller and weigh much less with him than I did with Noelle...I weigh 25-30lbs less at the moment. 

My contractions are getting more painful and coming more frequently every day.  During the day it's usually when I'm active.  However, they come sometimes when I'm at rest too, and sometimes I'll get them regularly during the night. 

The baby seems to be active and then sleeping on alternating days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment