Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

26 Weeks

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58026_10151288079281599_2003064997_n.jpg


 
I still spit a lot because there's something nauseating to me about swallowing my saliva and I've noticed that it's more mucousy than normal.  Not that I spent a lot of time spitting before I was pregnant, but anyway. 

Little Buddy really moves and stretches his body a lot.  I can sometimes feel him simultaneously down in my pelvis and up at my ribs. 

We can interact with him more.  He seems to respond better to touch and possibly sound. 

My farts are so gross! They just stink to high heaven! I normally don't have them til the end of the day, though. 

I had a couple of days there where I craved Snickers bars and they seemed to "help."  That passed quickly, though, which is probably good. 

I'm starting to feel something respiratory coming on, I'm keeping it away with hydrogen peroxide in my ears and the neti pot. 

My sinuses are still pretty dry.  I think it has to do with what my body is fighting. 

Super queasy and acidy towards the end of each day. I'm gonna try a different antacid. 

My varicose veins really, REALLY hurt.  That's nothing new, but it's still irritating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment