Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

28 weeks

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537024_10151301606306599_686885027_n.jpg
I'm getting a lot more little cramps and aches this week.  

I get Braxton Hicks contractions when I get up from laying down or when I have a lot of activity or stress. 

I feel badly in th emorning for 1-2 (even 3) hours after taking Zantac.

Some days I feel badly in the afternoon for 2-3 hours before I have to take it again.

Maalox helps a little bit but tastes terrible. 

I can drink juice with no carbonation this week. 

I'm getting lots of painful/uncomfortable kicks/baby movement.

I already feel like there is no more room for this baby.  He's growing up into my chest rather than out. 

Foods this week:  Broccoli, cottage cheese, applesauce, chicken sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment